Whether your interests are in getting/staying fit, health and nutrition, the arts, social/leisure programs, educational programs or classes, volunteering, trips, or just an opportunity to meet new or old friends, Community Partnership on Aging offers a variety of programs and opportunities to meet your needs!
We are open! CPA staff continues to provide virtual/online programs, some outdoor programs, and a handful of indoor programs at one of these six locations:
- Lyndhurst Community Center
1341 Parkview Drive
Lyndhurst, OH 44124
- South Euclid Community Center
1370 Victory Drive
South Euclid, OH 44121
- Highland Heights Community Center
5827 Highland Road
Highland Heights, OH 44143
- Mayfield Village Civic Center
6622 Wilson Mills Road
Mayfield Village, OH 44143
- Richmond Heights Kiwanis/Senior Building
27285 Highland Road
Richmond Heights, OH 44143
- Mayfield Heights Programs that previously took place at the DeJohn Community Center have temporarily relocated to other cities while the new aquatic & community center is being constructed.
Programs will vary based on location and availability, and while some programs are offered on a regular/weekly basis, some are offered more sporadically. Here are just a few programs that are offered. Online programs are designated with*.
- Chair Yoga (virtual and in-person)
- Tai Chi
- Senior Exercise
- Line Dancing (beginners and intermediate)
- Book Club*
- Nature Walks
- Sippin’ Society (monthly tea lovers club)
- A Matter of Balance: Do You Have Concerns About Falling? This free program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
- Technology/Computer training – depending on your skill level and interest, CPA may be able to help! Through our CPA School of Technology and CPA Connects 2 U Programs, tech training is just a ‘touch’ or mouse pad away!
- Nutrition 360° is a new program spearheaded by CPA’s Dietetic Technician. Through education, coaching, and experiential learning, interested older adults can learn (or re-learn!) healthy food behaviors. Call Mary Beth Healy at 216-970-0347.
For more information about any of the above programs, call 2016-848-1595 or visit www.communitypartnershiponaging.org.
You can pick up a newsletter in many locations around Mayfield Heights, including City Hall and the public library. If you prefer, you can receive a monthly paper newsletter mailed to you for a nominal fee of $10.00 per year. You can also sign up to receive our monthly CPA Connections newsletter in your email inbox. Click here Version Options Events & Enrichment Headline CPA Newsletter CPA Newsletterto subscribe.