There are a wide range of opportunities to give and receive volunteer services. Community Partnership on Aging uses over 200 individual volunteers and groups to help us meet our mission. Volunteers benefit from meaningful work that sustains the agency or supports older adults in their homes. Additionally, recipients of these services have appreciated the work and relationships they have enjoyed because of the service.
Some of the many volunteer opportunities are:
- Phone, computer, and/or general office work in one of our offices.
- Computer tutoring for older adults new to computers.
- Simple home repair or adaptations.
- Yard clean-ups, leaf raking, exterior painting, and other external work on the home.
- Making friendly visits.
- Providing organizational tasks in the home including sorting through mail, organizing paperwork, and packing boxes in preparation for a move.
- Assisting with the collation and distribution of our monthly newsletter.
- Serving on a committee.
- Running errands.
- Shoveling snow in winter months, assisting with regular recycling or trash removal (Adopt an older adult program).
To review a full list of our current volunteer opportunities by clicking here Version Options
If you are interested in volunteering, stop in our main office at 1370 Victory Drive, South Euclid, OH 44121, or talk to our volunteer coordinator at 216-291-3903. Some volunteer opportunities may require a reference check and in some cases, a background check.