Who should I notify if I see a pothole?

Contact the Service Department at 440.442.2629 or fill out the Pothole Notification Form here to notify us about the location of the pothole. 

Report any damage to a vehicle due to a pothole to the Police Department at 440.442.2323.

Show All Answers

1. Which holidays will delay my garbage pickup?
2. What can I do with my branch chippings?
3. How can I get a new tree planted on my tree-lawn? Or have my current one trimmed or taken down?
4. Which items can and canNOT be recycled?
5. Can I put my old washer/dryer/refrigerator or my mattress out on the treelawn to be thrown out?
6. Why weren't my leaves picked up?
7. What should I do if the CITY truck driver knocked over my mailbox?
8. Which sidewalks get plowed in the winter?
9. Who should I notify if I see a pothole?
10. The sewer (catch basin) in front of my home/business needs to be cleaned. Who should I call?
11. I need the sanitary line to my house cleaned. Who should I call?