Is there financial assistance available for home renovations?
Cuyahoga County Treasurer's Office: The Home Enhancement Loan Program (HELP) provides loans at 3% below normal bank rates for alterations, repair, maintenance or improvement to homes. It can also be used for code violation compliance and property upgrades. Call 216-443-2149 for more information.

Cuyahoga County Department of Development: Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program (HRLP) enables eligible low and moderate income homeowners to address major housing components (roof, electrical, furnace & plumbing) that have been compromised. For more information call 216-348-4066.

Cleveland Restoration Society: Heritage Home Program; Home Improvement and Maintenance Loans. If your home is over 50 years old, this program can help you maintain and repair it with free technical assistance and access to low-interest financing. For more information, call 216-426-3116.

Show All Answers

1. Is there financial assistance available for home renovations?
2. Can you recommend a contractor for a project in my home?
3. Are there any guidelines for hiring a snow plow contractor?
4. What can I do about a neighbor who will not cut his/her grass?
5. Is a housing inspection necessary when I am selling my house?
6. What are the building codes in Mayfield Heights?